My honoured opponent,

If my losses were to any less of an esteemed swordsman, then I would have to
hang my head in shame, much like Msr. Dooley.  However, nonetheless I do not
and will not and anyone that might say I should, shall need to cross blades
and prove his point.

Brigadier General Henri du Bois, King's Musketeers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Zac Zilvain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Henri duBois" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "BANANA DIGEST" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: BANANA: HdB to Zz


> On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Henri duBois wrote:
>
> My honoured opponent,
> I am happy that you have not added another defeat to the already
> uncountable list. Yet I can still claim that I have yet to lose a duel or
> excercise. We shall meet again next month.
>
> Lt Colonel le Marquis Zac Zilvain, Cardinals Guard
>  Minister of War, Instructor of Le Tigre
>
>
> > Brvt. Brigadier General le Chevalier Henri du Bois, CO King's
Musketeers, to
> > Lt. Colonel le Marquis Zac Zilvain, Cardinal's Guard, His Majesty's
Minister
> > of War
> >
> > Your Excellency,
> >
> > Sarah and I both wish to thank you for party during the third week as it
was
> > quite the affair.  However, it does appear that perhaps the fortunes of
the
> > Cardinal's Guards seems to be turning in our monthly exercises.  Our
> > exercise came to a draw after a lengthy debate almost to the point it
may
> > have appeared to others to have been correographed.  Nonetheless, I look
> > forward to our next engagement as always.
> >
> > Henri
>

_______________________________________________
Banana mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.humf.su.se/mailman/listinfo/banana

Reply via email to