Salaamun Alaykum

Please forgive my cynicism but I cannot help but note that he is 
speaking from a very strong pro-Israeli stance rather than any kind of 
objective one.  Good you got a reply.... Jazak'Allah Khair for sharing 
it with us!

Md. Mostafa Kamal wrote:
> Dear All,
>  
> I was schoked when Democrat Candidate  Barack Obama for the US 
> presidential election, said that he wants east Jerusalem will be the 
> part of Israel. For that yesterday I reached to him via his official 
> web contact option. I have requested him if he becomes the next US 
> President kindly support both Israel & Palestine before 1967. Because 
> we can not go back before 1993, which the historic peace treaty signed 
> between Yeasir Arafat & Issac Robin.
>  
> I have gotten his reply today 26th Aug 2008. Here I am showing you 
> all his reply message bellow & also as pdf as an attachment.
>  
> Thank You All,
>  
> Md. Most
>  
> ****************************
> ****************************
>
>
>   A response to your message to Obama for America
>
> Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:06 AM
> From:
> "Obama for America Correspondence Team" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Add sender to Contacts 
> <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylt=AlLPdSurtZkmN4oEyGJyUBJjk70X/SIG=1s0767unl/**http%3A//address.mail.yahoo.com/yab%3Fv=YM%26A=m%26simp=1%26e=no-reply%2540barackobama.com%26fn=Obama%26ln=for%26.done=http%253A%252F%252Fus.mc458.mail.yahoo.com%252Fmc%252FshowMessage%253Ffid%253DInbox%2526sort%253Ddate%2526order%253Ddown%2526startMid%253D0%2526.rand%253D1047635430%2526da%253D0%2526midIndex%253D21%2526mid%253D1_7749548_AC7HtEQAAAJ1SLNlQQk8IR%25252FTquc%2526prevMid%253D1_7729342_AD3HtEQAAJ5VSLNy9QtviDUbWUA%2526nextMid%253D1_7733667_ADXHtEQAAGL2SLOO1ALFmDlNPsw%2526m%253D1_7731130_ADzHtEQAABT3SLN%25252BLgtZCV2%25252B5Ck%252C1_7744387_ADLHtEQAAJMVSLOrFQ4EGXnsGeE%252C1_7730220_ADvHtEQAAMZwSLN7AQhkcn5w4w0%252C1_7737384_ADLHtEQAAIRZSLOXCwb4rhGK%25252Bnk%252C1_7729342_AD3HtEQAAJ5VSLNy9QtviDUbWUA%252C1_7749548_AC7HtEQAAAJ1SLNlQQk8IR%25252FTquc%252C1_7733667_ADXHtEQAAGL2SLOO1ALFmDlNPsw%252C1_7728510_ADjHtEQAAIiASLNbTQnVMBMS1d8%252C1_7739268_ADrHtEQAAX1VSLOXMABcpnGQh%0AtM%252C>
>  
>
> To:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>  
> Dear Friend,
>
> Thank you for contacting me about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.  I 
> appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.
>
> I traveled to the Middle East in July of this year and in January 
> 2006, and I met with both Israeli and Palestinian leaders, as well as 
> ordinary citizens in both communities.  These visits have increased my 
> understanding of the challenges that confront the people who live in 
> the region and our diplomatic efforts there, but also my resolve to 
> make a difference.
>
> The best solution to this difficult conflict is two states living 
> side-by-side in peace and security.  I believe the vast majority of 
> Israelis and Palestinians support this outcome.  What is needed is a 
> far more vigorous U.S. diplomatic effort to help them achieve it.  But 
> the current administration has sat on the sidelines for far too long.  
> As president, I would make a personal commitment to this effort.
>
> Israel is our closest ally in the Middle East, and we are obligated to 
> help ensure its security.  A negotiated peace with the Palestinians 
> would make Israel more secure and allow the Palestinians to achieve 
> their goal of an independent state.  We should be doing more to 
> strengthen Palestinian leaders who support a two-state solution, 
> isolate those who seek Israel's destruction, and help the two sides 
> reach negotiated solutions to all outstanding issues.
>
> An agreement that fulfills the legitimate aspirations of both the 
> Israeli and the Palestinian peoples is the only path to peace, and I 
> will continue to work toward this end.   Thank you again for the 
> opportunity to share my thoughts with you on this issue.
>
>                                                             Sincerely,
>
>                                                             Barack Obama
>
>
>  

-- 

Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>

*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to