Title: freedetainees.org
freedetainees.org

freedetainees.org


Aafia.. abused again.. and again.. by the media..

Posted: 26 Aug 2008 11:57 PM CDT

After being offline having fallen ill rather quickly - and trying to recover - I went online today to check the news on Aafia.  What I saw was so frustrating.  I saw various articles.  I saw one where they apparently have Aafia’s son in Afghan custody.  I saw another where he is allegedly in US [...]

US forces in Iraq release detained APTN cameraman

Posted: 26 Aug 2008 08:03 PM CDT

BAGHDAD: The U.S. military on Saturday released a cameraman working for Associated Press Television News after nearly three months in detention, saying no evidence was found that he posed a security threat. Ahmed Nouri Raziak, 38, was handed over to representatives of The Associated Press at a U.S. military compound in Baghdad. He was detained by [...]

Lawyer demands Dr Aafia’s shifting to hospital for urgent treatment 

Posted: 26 Aug 2008 07:25 PM CDT

NEW YORK, Aug 26 (APP): A lawyer for Aafia Sidiqui, a Pakistani neuroscientist charged with trying to kill American interrogators in Afghanistan, has made a fervent plea to U.S. authorities to immediately shift her client to a hospital in view of her worsening state of health. “Her condition has significantly deteriorated since August four when [...]

US puts up bin Laden ‘wanted’ posters in Afghanistan

Posted: 26 Aug 2008 06:02 PM CDT

..Hmm… shouldn’t someone tell these guys that this has been done before?  With the results of a heck of a lot of innocent guys going to Bagram/Guantanamo?  Ah well, they probably don’t mind so much, at least it looks like they are doing something.  Morons. A billboard asks Afghans to give information about Al-Qaeda and Taliban [...]

Reply via email to