Insha'allah Ameen.  :-)  Ramadhan Kareem to you Ukhti!  Wish you were in 
the US - in Oregon!

Aqsa Jihad Fisabeelillah* wrote:
> well said
>  
> i just pray ,may all come out fast that too steadfast.
>  
> Inshallah.
>
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:08 AM, Linda G. Richard 
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
>     I know... I will always treasure it.  I cannot stop thinking about
>     how badly I wanted him out of detention.. when I did the research
>     and all on his profile.  And now look... Allah has freed him,
>     masha'allah!!  And he is stronger than ever - I don't think it
>     even bothered him... Allah held him steadfast!  It's true.. in the
>     depths of difficulty - Allah will bless those.. all the detainees
>     .. but some don't come out so well.  He did, alhamdilullah!  And
>     now he strengthens us all with his words!
>


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to