I'm checking into it now.... I'll let you know what I find out.

liz allen wrote:
> I have read somewhere that Israelies can become citizens of the US and 
> still retain their Israelie passports etc.  That there is some special 
> relationship between the US and Israel on this subject...anybody know. 
> I believe I read this on a site by a Dr. Henry Maddow...spelling may 
> be incorrect..?
>
>
>
> 

-- 
Linda
*http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/>
"If we shadows have offended, Think but this,
and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd
here While these visions did appear..."
- William Shakespeare
*


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"bangla-vision" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to