Anisa, I am willing... I would go and try to help. I haven't the funds though, but if they were available I'd pack my bags rght now! Let me know at [email protected] ::-) I'm actually excellent with chidren, have worked with them all of my life - even as a clown! A teacher as well... but I get along with them very very well....to trust me, too. If I can help by going, please give me whatever info I nned! Seriousy I can be packed tomorrow for something like thisl My dream has always been to go there, Insha'aallah I can!
I also have a strong sense and knowledge of Christianity I have seen a lot go on in the name of Christianity and I think I have the knowledge to really make a difference! I am an extremely good crisis negotiator as well and did that for years with much success. If you have any questions for me, please let me know at [email protected] or phone me at 541 332 4000 I an very sincere here. I would very much love to help and Jazak'AllahKhair1 May Allahswt will hhelp make this go forward,!! So you have your first volunteer!!! Get back to me ASAP! Jazak'Allaj Khair! A. Moussa wrote: > > /Who will save these children? > > Anisa/ > ________________________________________________________________________________ > > /Hi Everyone, > > Here is a report that purports to show Nigerian children who, in the > name of Jesus, are being ostracized, abandoned and abused (even > killed, starved, shackled, nails driven into their heads, attacked > with machetes, acid thrown in their face or burned or buried alive), > by Christians heavily influenced by self-serving evangelical Christian > pastors. > > > *Killing kids for Christ* > Warning: Videos contain disturbing images > http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/478.html > http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/video/2007/dec/09/video > http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17708&p=119923#p119923 > > <http://www.rys2sense.com/anti-neocons/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=17708&p=119923#p119923> > > > In an exclusive report from the Niger Delta, in the deep south of west > Africa, Tracy McVeigh hears the extraordinary stories of children who > have been ostracised by their families and communities, and visits the > parents who have abandoned and abused their own children because they > believe they are witches. Click here > <http://www.guardian.co.uk/observer/gallery/2007/dec/09/witches?picture=331488389> > > to see a photo gallery related to this issue: > http://www.guardian.co.uk/observer/gallery/2007/dec/09/witches?picture=331488389 > > /*No religion ?can ever justify such hideous crimes > > Pass it on ......let the world know what's happening in the name of > Jesus Christ... > > Pass this to all**,** for public awareness.* > *It must be sent **WORLD WIDE!* * > Even if this message is sent to you more than once, ?just keep on > passing it on!* > > /May God have mercy. > > James/ > > / / > > / / > > > > -- Linda *http://freedetainees.org <http://freedetainees.org/> "If we shadows have offended, Think but this, and all is mended, That you have but slumber'd here While these visions did appear..." - William Shakespeare * --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "bangla-vision" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bangla-vision?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
