On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM, Ramdas S <ram...@developeriq.com> wrote:
[..]

> So please can we have a meeting, a ** real meeting** to discuss Pycon India?
> While it's unfair to expect people outside Bangalore to make it to the
> meeting,we can have a live IRC update of actual discussions of the meeting
> so everyone can still have their say.
>
> I think once the Pycon idea is freezed, and announced officially, and
> various committes planned we can explore the smaller meeting/conference...
[..]

This sounds like the right way to go. I'm not totally sure if the live
IRC thing will work out but a *real* meeting is necessary.
If one of the open source friendly companies (ZeOmega, ThoughtWorks
etc.) can get us a venue, I think having it on 3/May is good. I have
some familiy matters to take care of and won't be around for a week
but if there's sufficient crowd (atleast 5-10 people), it'd be enough
to get this whole thing rolling. I can pitch in as soon as I'm back.

So, is May 3 fine with everyone? Can we get a venue?

--
~noufal