2009/5/1 Kenneth Gonsalves <law...@au-kbc.org>

> I volunteer to run the event. I am willing to take the blame if it flops.
> And
> share the fame if it succeeds.  The only request I have is that in all
> decisions, which will be after a free discussion, I have the final word. If
> this is acceptable, I will be there on May 8/9.

+1. Kenneth, you may find it useful to consider the Barcamp Bangalore
Planners' model for decision making, where we have no final decision making
authority, but one volunteer moderator whose job is to keep everyone in a
closed room doing nothing but the discussion, keeping it firmly on track,
and not letting folks go until a consensus decision has been arrived at. If
you're willing to do this over a mostly authoritarian decision making
process, you have my support.

I will need a day to confirm venue availability on May 9 since Sunil is
travelling at the moment (thanks for pointing out the error, Anand).

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://jace.seacrow.com/