Hello everyone,

I am trying to load Barebox to the imx8mm board via imx-usb-loader, but it stops
in the middle. I think maybe it is because we do not have a flash-header file
with the static RAM configuration. Does someone have any idea about that?

Best,
Reyhaneh
--
Reyhaneh Yazdani
Data Modul AG                            TEL:    +49-89-56017-154

Vertrauliche E-Mail von / Confidential e-mail from: DATA MODUL AG
Vorstand / CEO: Dr. Florian Pesahl
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates / Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: Kristin
D. Russell
Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office: München
Registergericht / Registration Court: München Handelsregister B 85 591