On Fri, 24 Nov 2023 08:22:27 +0100
Ahmad Fatoum <a.fat...@pengutronix.de> wrote:

Hi Ahmad!

> On 24.11.23 07:57, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:
> > Hi Antony,
> >
> > On 06.10.23 12:24, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:

> >> You're right. I will try to find some time to update it. Eventually, I'd
> >> like
> >> the tutorial to actually boot a kernel as well and have at
> >> github.com/barebox/
> >> a separate project (maybe Yocto-based?) that builds all the necessary
> >> artifacts,
> >> but there's still some work to be done until we can do that...
> >
> > I have updated it to v2023.10.0. Sorry for the delay.
> > To use it, you'll have to clear browser cache for the site.
> >
> > If you know how one could force an update for cache older than a given time,
> > I'd be happy to add that.
>
> We have migrated the barebox.org host a while back and Leonard tells me that
> the HTTP header now sports the correct Last-Modified timestamp, so manual
> cache clearing shouldn't be necessary anymore to force a new version.
>
> Can you confirm?

Thanks for updating demo!

I have no browser cache issue. The browser demo works perfectly!

I see only one thing that can confuse a new user: the blue uncommented toggle
button is used for
selecting demo mode "just console" (default) or "doom autoboot". I propose to
add more instruction
on running Doom or even change toggle button to radio buttons with appropriate
comments.

--
Best regards,
  Antony Pavlov