On 2026-08-20 09:14, Stefan Kerkmann wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> On 8/19/26 17:01, Sascha Hauer wrote:
> > On 2026-08-19 16:16, Ahmad Fatoum wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> On 8/19/26 4:12 PM, Stefan Kerkmann wrote:
> >>> Signed-off-by: Stefan Kerkmann <[email protected]>
> >>> ---
> >>> Stefan Kerkmann (2):
> >>>       ARM/ARM64/RISC-V: pbl: guard constructor support
> >>>       ARM64: setup_c: abi safe link register storage
> >>
> >> if these are applied after what's in next, we would have intermittent
> >> breakage when doing a bisect right?
> >>
> >> I would suggest either turning these into fixups or just resend the
> >> whole series.
> > 
> > I just squashed them into the original commit. But next time, yes, you
> > can send --fixup patches for patches in next.
> > 
> 
> Thanks, I missed the bisectability requirement for this series. For the 
> setup_c
> patch I actually send an amend patch to include it in the original series 
> with:
> 
> git send-email HEAD^ --to="Sascha Hauer <[email protected]>" --to="\"open
> list:BAREBOX\" <[email protected]>" --cc="Stefan Kerkmann
> <[email protected]>"
> --in-reply-to="<20260817-feature-pbl-get-time-ns-v3-2-9874c1438...@pengutronix.de>"
> 
> But it maybe wasn't picked up by b4 at the time the original merge happened?

It picked it up.

Sascha

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Steuerwalder Str. 21                       | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
31137 Hildesheim, Germany                  | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |


Reply via email to