Hello everyone,
I was trying to change the default port  of Bareos director, bareos storage and
bareos client, i did some configuration in below given file;

nano /etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/director/bareos-dir.conf

Director {                            # define myself
  Name = bareos-dir
  QueryFile = "/usr/lib/bareos/scripts/query.sql"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
  Password = "xxxxxxxx"         # Console
  Messages = Daemon
 # DirPort = 9125
  Auditing = yes
}

but when connecting to bconsole it is still showing:

Connecting to Director localhost:9101

and not connecting to director aswell not changing port.
please assist me with the valuable configuration file and needed steps to
change the ports.

Thanks regard Nexio