On mardi, 4 décembre 2018 09.30:37 h CET NEXIO Live wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I was trying to change the default port  of Bareos director, bareos storage
> and bareos client, i did some configuration in below given file;
>
> nano /etc/bareos/bareos-dir.d/director/bareos-dir.conf
>
> Director {                            # define myself
>   Name = bareos-dir
>   QueryFile = "/usr/lib/bareos/scripts/query.sql"
>   Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 10
>   Password = "xxxxxxxx"         # Console
>   Messages = Daemon
>  # DirPort = 9125
>   Auditing = yes
> }
>

> but when connecting to bconsole it is still showing:
>
> Connecting to Director localhost:9101
>
> and not connecting to director aswell not changing port.
> please assist me with the valuable configuration file and needed steps to
> change the ports.
>

> Thanks regard Nexio
Didn't you realize that you will have to change it also in every client
configuration file, so in bconsole.conf (and don't forget bareos-webui if you
use it)

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Tumbleweed
Linux 4.16.9-1-default x86_64 GNU/Linux, nvidia: 390.59
Qt: 5.10.0, KDE Frameworks: 5.46.0, Plasma: 5.12.5, kmail2 5.8.1