On 04/23/2015 11:09 PM, Taylor wrote:
> Yes, I just confirmed that /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol has
> option rpc-auth-allow-insecure on on all 8 nodes.
>
> Its a distributed replicated volume.
>
> I've tried very high debugging levels.  I just did a strace of the daemon
> when I ran it as root and as bareos.  From what I can tell, it looks like
> when run as bareos it doesn't get past the GlusterFS handshake, which really
> just confirms what I'm seeing.  The strace when bareos-sd is run as root
> shows that after the GlusterFS handshake the writes start.
>
> It may be a simple permissions issue, but not one that I know how to resolve.

Hmm, normally it works with the mentioned settings.

You could check if you see any SYN_SENT with netstat -tan
that may also help to check logs on which gluster nodes,
even if you see ESTABLISHED.

Regards
--
  Stephan Dühr                              stephan.du...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-90

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf,
  J. Steffens, Philipp Storz, M. v. Wieringen