Am 12.10.2016 um 17:53 schrieb Douglas K. Rand:
>> it seams, you are not the only one having this problem:
> Just a "me too": I experienced the same problem as that bug last week.
> Re-running the job worked fine, and have not seen the error since.
> Bareos 15.2.2.

Have anybody seen this error using newer versions then bareos-15.2.2?
Or even better, have someone had this problem and it disappear with
newer versions?

It might also be related to,
fixed in bareos-15.2.4

 Jörg Steffens
 Bareos GmbH & Co. KG            Phone: +49 221 630693-91           Fax:   +49 221 630693-10

 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
 Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
 S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, Jörg Steffens, P. Storz

To post to this group, send email to
For more options, visit