I have now done further analysis.
In my configuration I use several storage devices, one for each client. The
purpose of this method is to write the individual backups into different
folders. If I use this method, it always comes to the above errors, which are
taking more and more lately. The "brute force method" is also no longer as
reliable as under Bareos 15.
If I now switch back to a single storage device, the backups run reliably.
Therefore, I once tried to put maximum concurrent jobs as small numbers, but
that also brought no success.
Alternatively, I could imagine using a storage, but then use individual names
for the backups. Just how do I deal with recycling and / or delete backups?
Perhaps it is simply synonymous to my storage configuration? This looks as
follows for the individual clients:

Device {
  Name = FileStorage-Workstation-Daniel
  MediaType = File
  ArchiveDevice = / var / lib / bareos / storage / workstation / daniel # it's
a folder and writeable
  LabelMedia = yes; # Lets Bareos label unlabeled media
  Random Access = yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes; # When device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Description = "File device." A connecting director must have the same Name
and MediaType. "
}

Storage {
  Name = File Workstation-Daniel
  Address = backuptest.xxx.com # N.B. Use a fully qualified name here (do not
use "localhost" here).
  Password = "pwstandshere"
  Device = FileStorage workstation-Daniel
  MediaType = File
}

FileSet {
  Name = "Workplace-Daniel-weekly-Fileset"
  Include {
    Options {
      Signature = MD5
      Compression = GZIP6
    }
    File = "\\ <C: /ProgramData/Bareos/backupfiles-weekly.txt"
  }
}

Job {
  Name = "Workplace-Daniel-weekly"
  Client = "Workplace-Daniel-fd"
  JobDefs = "Workplace-Daniel-weekly-Job"
  MaxFullInterval = 1 months
  MaxDiffInterval = 1 weeks
  Reschedule On Error = yes
  Reschedule Interval = 10 minutes
  Reschedule Times = 24
}

JobDefs {
  Name = "Workplace-Daniel-weekly-Job"
  Type = Backup
  Level = Incremental
  Messages = "Standard"
  Storage = "File"
  Pool = "Incremental"
  FullBackupPool = "Full"
  IncrementalBackupPool = "Incremental"
  DifferentialBackupPool = "Differential"
  FileSet = "Workstation-Daniel-weekly-Fileset"
  Schedule = "WeeklyCycle"
  WriteBootstrap = "/var/lib/bareos/%c.bsr"
}

Pool {
 Name = Incremental
 PoolType = Backup
 #Recycle = yes # Bareos can automatically recycle Volumes
 Recycle = no
 AutoPrune = yes # Prune expired volumes
 Volume Retention = 1 days # How long should the Incremental Backups be kept?
(# 12)
 #LabelFormat = Incremental- # Volumes will be labeled "Incremental-
<volume-id>"
 LabelFormat = "$ Job $ Level $ Year $ Month $ Day $ Hour $ Min $ Second # I
chose this name to get discrete backups with just one storage. Just how do I
get this then deleted after the retention time? Recycling does not go with the
name yes ....
 Maximum Volume Jobs = 1
}