Hello,

we've published the Bareos major release 16.2.4, the stable release of 16.2:
http://download.bareos.org/bareos/release/16.2/

There are a lot of improvements, bug-fixes and new features in this release.
Highlights are the "always-incremental" feature, NDMP improvements and the
new multi-tenancy and multi-language (English, German, French, Russian)
capabilities of the web UI.

More information are described in the news article:
https://www.bareos.org/en/news/bareos-16-2-4-major-version-released.html

Please read the release notes carefully, before you update:
http://doc.bareos.org/master/html/bareos-manual-main-reference.html#ReleaseNotes

There are particular 2 situations that require manual action, when updating:

1. If you have the web UI running on your existing installation
2. If you are using include statements with wildcards on directories
   below /etc/bareos.

The latest link at http://download.bareos.org/bareos/release/latest/ still
points to 15.2, we will set this link to 16.2 within the next weeks. This means,
if you have configured your repository access as recommended to latest/, you
will automatically find the 16.2 packages as soon as we change the link.

Regards
--
  Stephan Dühr                              stephan.du...@bareos.com
  Bareos GmbH & Co. KG                      Phone: +49 221-630693-90

  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln | Amtsgericht Köln: HRA 29646
  Komplementär: Bareos Verwaltungs-GmbH
  Geschäftsführer: S. Dühr, M. Außendorf, J. Steffens, Philipp Storz