Hi list,

I do one Volume file per Job. Means I have a Pool, Storage and folder with full
and diff Volumes for each client. Labeling and so on works now. I had lots of
issues in the past with that. Due to configuration and possibly bugs in older
Bareos versions.

Problem now is that almost every time the SD crashes when all the Jobs start
(nine clients). I let monit restart the service and usually the rechedule works
though.

Director/SD
Bareos 16.2.4 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with mysql 5.5.53-0ubuntu0.14.04.1

Subsequently I see something like this:

Bareos daemon message
Warning: bsock_tcp.c:128 Could not connect to Storage daemon on IP:9103.
ERR=Connection refused
Retrying ...

Bareos: Backup Unknown term code of win-client
Error: lib/bsock_tcp.c:422 Write error sending 12832 bytes to client:IP:9102:
ERR=Input/output error
Error: Director's comm line to SD dropped.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Oliver