On jeudi, 1 décembre 2016 08.22:49 h CET Oliver Hoffmann wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I do one Volume file per Job. Means I have a Pool, Storage and folder with
> full and diff Volumes for each client. Labeling and so on works now. I had
> lots of issues in the past with that. Due to configuration and possibly
> bugs in older Bareos versions.
>
> Problem now is that almost every time the SD crashes when all the Jobs start
> (nine clients). I let monit restart the service and usually the rechedule
> works though.
>
> Director/SD
> Bareos 16.2.4 on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with mysql 5.5.53-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
>
> Subsequently I see something like this:
>
> Bareos daemon message
> Warning: bsock_tcp.c:128 Could not connect to Storage daemon on IP:9103.
> ERR=Connection refused Retrying ...
>
> Bareos: Backup Unknown term code of win-client
> Error: lib/bsock_tcp.c:422 Write error sending 12832 bytes to
> client:IP:9102: ERR=Input/output error Error: Director's comm line to SD
> dropped.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Regards,
>
> Oliver

If you have apparmor on check what the limits are
The other advise would be to run bareos-sd in debug mode to check if there's
problem there.

you used IP but are they ipv4 or ipv6 or the network has dual stack ?

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Tumbleweed
Linux 4.8.10-1-default x86_64 GNU/Linux, nvidia: 375.20
Qt: 5.7.0, KDE Frameworks: 5.28.0, Plasma: 5.8.4, kmail2 5.3.3 (QtWebEngine)