FileSet {
  Name = "woden-db"
  Description = "Backup all regular filesystems, determined by filesystem type."
  Include {
    Options {
      Signature = MD5 # calculate md5 checksum per file
      OneFS = No     # change into other filessytems
      Compression = LZ4
      noatime = yes
    }
    File = /opt/postgres/data/.zfs/snapshot/backup
    File = /var/mysql/.zfs/snapshot/backup
  }
#  Exclude {
#  }
}

I set that up when first starting to learn how to do this, so if there's stupidity in it, someone feel free to point it out ;)

I have tested restores from it, and brought up both the mysql and postgres without any problems.