Thanks for the config but if I'm not mistaken it won't let me do what I mainly wanted to achieve with vchanger - it won't let me plug in and out external drives. That's the whole point of using vchanger for me so I can take one external disk and move it somewhere offline or even off-site, Your storage seems to depend on a directory permanently mounted on the SD.

Best regards,

Mariusz