Hello again,
now, I'm sure. My longterm Jobs are marked as archive job type, like
described in the manual (with the script step). Archive Jobs are not
selected by the "PoolUncopiedJobs" selector to create a copy.

I could select these job with a own sql query:

SELECT DISTINCT Job.JobId,Job.StartTime FROM Job,Pool WHERE Pool.Name =
'AI-Longterm' AND Pool.PoolId = Job.PoolId AND Job.Type = 'A' AND
Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND Job.Level = 'F' AND Job.jobBytes > 0 AND
Job.JobId NOT IN (SELECT PriorJobId FROM Job WHERE Type IN ('B','C') AND
Job.JobStatus IN ('T','W') AND PriorJobId != 0) ORDER by Job.StartTime;

But doing this ... again some question came up. What are the purpose of
Archive-Jobs? Archive Jobs are not available for restore using bconsole.
Even the manual don't describe archive jobs at all.

https://docs.bareos.org/Configuration/Director.html#job-resource

Is it the complete wrong direction i try to solve my scenario?

Best regards
Toni