Hi

I'm absolutely new with Bareos 22.1.1 and I need some help about "Volumes
retention".

It seems that my configration is not taken into account.

In Pool directory, I've createda file Disi_Full.conf with
Pool {
  Name = Disi_Full
  Pool Type = Backup
  Recycle = yes                       # Bareos can automatically recycle
Volumes
  AutoPrune = yes                     # Prune expired volumes
  Volume Retention = 365 days          # How long should the Full Backups
be kept? (#06)
  Maximum Volume Bytes = 70G          # Limit Volume size to something
reasonable
  Maximum Volumes = 800               # Limit number of Volumes in Pool
  Label Format = "Disi_Full_"         # Volumes will be labeled
"disiFull-<volume-id>"
  Storage = Disi_Storage_Full
  Recycle Oldest Volume = yes
  Action On Purge = Truncate
}

I've reloaded, restarted the server... but the number of volumes stay
stucked at approx. 250 (it means I have 250 files Disi_Full_xxx)

and then I launch a new backup,
for example this morning, before backup, I had

  -rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos 70G 21 sept. 06:06 Disi_Full_0230

and at the end of the backup I have

-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos 1.9G Nov  7 11:31 Disi_Full_0230

=> It means that file Disi_Full_0230 has been "recycled" after less than 2
monthes

Why ? How can I check my configuration ?

Thx for help