Hi Miguel
Thx for your answare. I've just tried and a "recent" volume has been reused
again

before, I had
-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos 70G 21 sept. 06:31 Disi_Full_0027
and now
-rw-r----- 1 bareos bareos 64G Nov  7 14:30 Disi_Full_0027

So the problem doesn't seem to be resolved.

I also tried bconsole / update / 2 Volume retention Period / 10: Disi_Full

Enter the volume name or MediaId of the volume prefixed with an asterisk
(*).
Disi_Full_00271" or "*42": Disi_Full_0027
Updating Volume "Disi_Full_0027"
Current retention period is: 1 month 1 day

And I do not understand this "1 month 1 day" . Where does it come from ?

An other idea ?