Thank you David,

   What a great suggestion, I was fortunate to find it in our local
   library. It has the Lipsia version of the 995 and has a helpful
   bilbliography. Would you know if this is different from the so called
   Leipzig tablature presumably by Falckenhagen?

   Thank you again,

   Ivar
   On Saturday, August 1, 2015, David van Ooijen