Many thanks Ralf, here's a beginning at least. Speaking of which,
   wouldn't / couldn't the number of courses of those ~50 vieil ton
   Gaultier pieces be an indication of authenticity, or are they all
   11-course?
   G.
   On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Ralf Mattes <[1]r...@mh-freiburg.de>
   wrote:

   <[3]kalei...@gmail.com> schrieb:

   > >     But then again, that index seems only to be up to 1999!
   >
   > I'm pretty sure I played from that edition, most likely before mid90,
   maybe even late
   > 80th. It's an edition of the pieces in old tuning from Basel
   University Library (and maybe
   > others as well, I don't remember). All very nice and ideomatic music,
   IIRC.
   Sorry, take that back, I think I mixed that up with the LSA edition,
   now online here:
   [4]http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/publications/Editions/09-
   Gautier.html