Thank you, this is very interesting!
   The pictures on the Bruxelles Museum site are very dark and in low-res,
   so it's almost impossible to actually see the pegbox artwork.
   Would you have more detailed pictures handy? In case, I'd really like
   to see the pegbox and the rose.
   All the best,
   Luca
   ---- On ven, 23 feb 2018 19:47:58 +0100 EDWARDS DAVID
   <vanedwa...@ntlworld.com> wrote ----

   It's a Hoffmann pegbox from Brussels. I've put it as the possible
   design for my "build your own baroque lute" courses so it's probably
   all over the place by now!

   best wishes

   David

     On 23 February 2018 at 12:02 Luca Manassero <[1]l...@manassero.net>