Hi,

I would like to extend some methods in the Base1PluginExecuter for
another purpose. I'm trying to create a more general version of the
plug-in that is allowed to run on both 1- and 2-channel data.

So if possible. I would want to have the following methods/classes
changed to 'protected':
getPluginDirectory
getExecDirectory
importFiles
importData
StreamHandler
copy
deleteDir

I think that's all but there could still be something missing.
Personnaly I would prefer all methods/variables in
Base1PluginExecuter being made protected or public.  But maybe there
are good reasons for keeping some things private.

Best Regards,

Adam Ameur
PhD Student
The Linnaeus Centre for Bioinformatics