The baseplugins site has now been moved. The new subversion root url is:
http://basesplugins.thep.lu.se/svn

NOTE! The ip number of the baseplugins.thep.lu.se has been updated in
our DNS to point to the new server. If your DNS system caches the old ip
number you will not be able to reach the new site until the ip address
has been updated in the DNS system. If you go to
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se and see a note about moving the server you
are on the old site. If you can't see the note you are on the new site.

The structure of the repository has changed a lot. You need to know the
exact new location of a project when using the 'svn switch --relocate'
command.

Here is an outline of structure with the old paths in brackets:

/plugins
   /base1
     /se.lu.onk/trunk                [/trunk/se/lu/onk]
     /se.lu.thep.wenni/trunk         [/trunk/se/lu/thep/wenni]
   /base2
     /net.sf.basedb.illumina/trunk   [/trunk/net/sf/basedb/illumina]
     /se.lu.thep.affymetrix
       /trunk                        [/trunk/se/lu/thep/affymetrix]
       /tags                         [/tags/se/lu/thep/affymetrix]
     /uk.ac.ebi.tab2mage
       /trunk                        [/trunk/uk/ac/ebi/tab2mage]
       /branches
         /tab2mageimporter     [/branches/uk_ac_ebi_Tab2MageImporter]
     /uk.ac.scri.batchimporter
       /trunk                        [trunk/uk/ac/scri/batchimporter]
/webservices
   /se.lu.thep.webservices
     /trunk                   [/trunk/se/lu/thep/webservices_clients]

You need to make two 'svn switch' commands to change your working copy
to the new location. The first command will switch the repository
location to the new server. This should be the same for everybody:

svn switch --relocate http://lev.thep.lu.se/repository
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/svn .

Everything should be on one line. Don't forget the dot on the last line!

The second command will point the working copy to the new location:

svn switch
http://baseplugins.thep.lu.se/svn/plugins/base2/net.sf.basedb.illumina/trunk

Once again, everything should be on one line. The URL must of course be
different for each project.

Note to project managers!
Projects which has links on the wiki pages linking to files in the
repository should make sure to update the links to point to the new
locations. It is, for example, common practice to link to readme and
installation information like this
[source:/plugins/base2/net.sf.basedb.illumina/trunk/README README]

We will not automatically fix links pointing to the old locations.

/Nicklas