Hi,

I'm linking to experiments in BASE from another web application. This works
fine, including automatically logging in, as long as the experiment belongs to
the user's active project. I'd like to ensure that the correct project is
activated before the user clicks on the link. Does anyone know if I can get the
relevant project id from an experiment id? There doesn't seem to be an
ExperimentInfo.getProject() method.

Many thanks,

Mark.

--