Hi all,

We have previously decided to only support Firefox and Internet Explorer
due to lack of resources. If someone is prepared to perform Safari
testing we could add reasonable fixes into BASE to resolve Safari issues.

Is there someone out there who is willing to become a Safari/BASE tester.

The list of BASE team supported browsers is short:

Firefox production releases 2 or later.
Internet Explorer 7 or later.

Jari

--
Jari Häkkinen, PhD
Complex Systems Division                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]