Hi all,

The popup job progress page refreshes every 10 seconds and works fine, but the
actual "View"->"Jobs" page does not seem to do any refreshing.  That's fine,
because I can reload the page myself.  However doing this takes me to the
login page (*) unless I do some right-clicking and reload just the main frame.
Because this is a little inconvenient, I suggest that a "Refresh" button be
added to all the tables (next to Delete, Restore, Columns, etc...).

This would be most useful after running an analysis plugin (e.g. the formula
intensity calculator) - because otherwise the new bioassayset can only be
viewed by doing something a bit nonsensical like switching tabs or changing
the sort order in one of the columns.

Anyone else have views on this?  Have I missed something?

Are there any plans to "de-frame" BASE?

cheers,
Bob.

(* being able to log into multiple BASE sessions as different users is very
useful however!)

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |