Greetings,

I'm trying to run a base1 plugin using the Base1PluginExecuter in
base-2.3.1.

In the 'Job Parameters' section of the configuration for this plugin, I have
this[1]. The basefile that is generated should have a 'parameter' section. I
would expect it to look like this[2]. Instead it looks like this[3].

Apparently, the 'position' is being ignored. In this case the position of
the 'section\tparameter' is critical: it *must* be first.

The order of items in the 'parameter' section does not change if I move the
order of 'parameter' elements in the xml.

Can you help?

Chad Matsalla
National Research Council of Canada
Plant Biotechnology Institute

[1]
<jobparameters>
<parameter position="1" type="h">
    <name>section</name>
    <commonname></commonname>
    <options>6</options>
    <defaultvalue>parameter</defaultvalue>
</parameter>
<parameter position="2" type="e">
    <name>windowcol</name>
    <commonname>Intensity to use</commonname>
    <options>0</options>
    <defaultvalue>median</defaultvalue>
    <enumoptions>
        <value key="median">Median</value>
        <value key="mean">Mean</value>
    </enumoptions>
</parameter>
<!-- a total of ten parameters are in this file. I only included two, for
brevity -->
</jobparameters>

[2]
BASEfile
endwindow 32768
backgroundcol  none
section   parameter
startwindow    16384
saturated 0
report    yes
scale     log2
replacefrom    32768
originals leave
pluginDirectory     /home/root/projects for people/maureen/wt vs. tga1
(shearer)/Transformation PMT Merging
windowcol median
%

[3]