Greetings!

I've discovered a problem with exporting BASEfiles. I discovered this while
trying to run the BASE1PluginExecuter and unsurprisingly found the same
problem when trying to export data from a BioassaySet. The problem is that
the last row of data is absent from the export.

Here's what I observered:

1. The Raw Bioassay has 31200 rows. When I go to the 'Raw Bioassay' page,
'Raw Data' page  and 'Export' it I get all of the rows as a tab-delimited
text file. Yay!

2. I go Experiments->Chad's Experiment->Bioassay Sets and click 'Export
Data', select BASEfile and these parameters:
Average on reporters: false
Export as matrix or serial basefile: Serial Basefile
Fields: Int ch1, Int ch2, position
Reporter: Reporter ID, Reporter Name

The last row I see exported has the position 31199. Row 31200 is absent. A
blank line is at the end of this file.

3. Do everything the same as (2) but select 'Normal Basefile'.

The last row I see exported has the position 31199. Row 31200 is absent. No
blank line is at the end of this file.

Thank you for your help,

Chad Matsalla
Plant Biotechnology Institute