Hj Bob,

The clustering from Base1 will not work in Base2. Or more precisely,
you will be able to run the plugin but you wont be able to se the
result. The visualization page in Base1 was a specific php page for
that plugin and we didn't want a solution like that in Base2.

When you configure Base1 plugins you should always start of from a
base1 plugin configuration file. From the plugin page in Base1 you
will find an export link with each plugin. Use that file to configure
the Base1PluginExecuter.

/Johan