The tricks are (in no particular order)

* share the plugin definition and configuration to everyone

* configure the plugin using the the config files in
  Root's "/BASE 1 plugin configuration files" folder.

--
Bob MacCallum | VectorBase Developer | Kafatos/Christophides Groups |
Division of Cell and Molecular Biology | Imperial College London |