 From: Michael Seiferle <m...@basex.org>
To: The Trainspotter <wy...@btinternet.com>
Cc: "basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de" <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Sent: Monday, 15 October 2012, 8:58
Subject: Re: [basex-talk] Using full Java regular expressions

Hi Gary,

not directly a flag, but you are for sure able to use Java classes from within
BaseX like so https://gist.github.com/c72fad2758af668eb0f1

More information on our Java Bindings can be found
here: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Java_Bindings

I hope this helps, feel free to ask for more help =)

Michael

Hi,