Hello all,
I've a few questions related to namespaces. I've noticed that on one of the info panels of the the GUI all the namespaces of the documents stored in a DB are listed. Is there a way to get this information from inside an XQuery? My problem is that I have to perform queries that are dynamically generated on a heterogeneuos set of documents. By now I have to store somewhere an association between one input parameter of the query and a corresponding set of namespaces to be used. This is then transformed into a list of "declare namespace ..." statements. I thought I could pregenerate a declare statement for every namespace in the DB by default thus avoiding to maintain the association. Would there be a significant impact on query or query compilation performance?
Thanks,
Marco.