Hello --

BaseX will happily consume zip archives; this is just splendid for loading
up a bunch of docx files.

Now I find myself wanting the name of the docx file -- the original name of
the archive -- and I don't know how to retrieve that.  (or if it can be!)
 But I think it must be there somewhere because db:path repeats the
standard OOXML file paths:

[Content_Types].xml
word/document.xml
word/footnotes.xml
word/footer1.xml
word/endnotes.xml
word/theme/theme1.xml
word/settings.xml
docProps/custom.xml
customXml/itemProps2.xml
docProps/app.xml
customXml/item2.xml
customXml/itemProps1.xml
word/fontTable.xml
customXml/item1.xml
customXml/item3.xml
customXml/itemProps3.xml
customXml/item4.xml
customXml/itemProps4.xml
word/numbering.xml
word/styles.xml
word/webSettings.xml
docProps/core.xml
word/people.xml

over and over; if they were all going to exactly that there'd be one copy,
and all several hundred docx files are there by content.  (db:list-details
tells me about > 4000 individual xml files.)

If I can get the name of the original archive, how do I do that?

Thanks!
Graydon