Hi Dieter,

I haven’t tried Window networking by myself, but AFAIK access on
server is not possible via the File Module. It is based on Java’s
default file access, and an additional library (such as [1]) would
need to be embedded. JCIFS uses the CIFS/SMB networking protocol to
access network drives.

Sorry for that,
Christian

[1] https://jcifs.samba.org/