Hi Giuseppe,

You’ll probably need to wait until we have worked on the issue that Alex
has referenced in an earlier reply. For now, I recommend you to stick with
Java 8. As Oracle will only provide LTS versions for Java 8 and 11 (but not
for version 9 and 10), Java 11 will be the next version that we’ll
officially support.

Did you time to check if the errors you reported in your last mail are
dependent on the Java version you are using?

Best,
Christian

Giuseppe Celano <cel...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> schrieb am Fr., 29. Juni
2018, 19:55: