Von: BaseX-Talk <basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de> im Auftrag von
BIRKNER Michael <michael.birk...@akwien.at>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 30. August 2018 09:40
An: Christian Grün
Cc: BaseX
Betreff: Re: [basex-talk] BaseX insert/delete node performance

Hi Christian,

thank you for your reply again. I will try to create a complete example and
come back to you with it in some days (I am just about to travel at the moment
so I have to find some time for it). Maybe, while creating the example, I'll
find the error myself. In that case I also will report that.

Best regards,

Michael<https://www.wie-soll-arbeit.at>