Hi!

Is there something in BaseX that prohibits using higher order functions in XSLT (called with xslt:transform)?

for-each($somenodes, function($q) { string($q) })

and

for-each($somenodes, string#1)

both work in XQuery in BaseX, but when I use the same call in an XSLT that I call with xslt:transform, I get the following message

XPST0003: Inline functions require support for higher-order-functions, which needs Saxon-PE or higher. I am using Saxon EE 9.9.1.2 (also tried PE 9.9.1.2)

The XSLT works fine if I run it with Saxon directly without using BaseX and the function xslt:transform. Is there something I can do to get this to work, or is this out of my control?

Regards

/nikos