HI Basex folks,

i m looking into building two expath packages one for exist and one for bases
using maven.
I have the build configured and get proper xars, but i m struggling with
running basex’s Xunit tests as part of the maven build. I didn’t find anything
on the mailing list or in the docs about that.

If somebody has an example project they could point me towards that would be
greatly appreciated. Basically i want to know if this is possible at all, and
if so what dependencies / libs i need to declare inside my pom for this to
work.

Greetings
Duncan

Ceterum censeo exist-db.org esse conriganda