Hi Duncan,

Thanks for your question. Our testing framework is called XQUnit [1];
I guess it differs from the mechanism provided by eXist-db. We don’t
offer any well-defined functionality to supply tests for EXPath
packages. However, you can run an XQUnit test module on command-line
via the -t flag [2]. Maybe this call could be defined as maven build
step?

Feel free to keep us updated.

Cheers,
Christian