From: BaseX-Talk <basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de> on behalf of
Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2020 9:03 PM
To: James Ball <basex-t...@jamesball.co.uk>
Cc: BaseX <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] - Re: [basex-talk] BaseX 9.4 - XQuery locks - documentation
query

Hi James,

Thanks for the pointer, and your other edit(s) in our Wiki. I have
revised the corresponding section, it now reads as follows:

• A lock string may consist of a single key or multiple keys separated
with commas.
• Internal locks and XQuery locks can co-exist. No conflicts arise,
even if a lock string equals the name of a database that is locked by
the transaction manager.
• The lock is transformed into a write lock by making the
corresponding expression updating.

Best,