Christian,

On Debian sid:

On the find/xquery/command line at top: copy-n-paste with middle button works as expected, to and from BaseX.

The Editor window, and Result page, the content from a prior copy-n-paste in the top line appears.

That is if I copy //modial//population in the top line, no other selection in the Editor or Result window will replace it when I try to paste.

That is //modial//population will continue to appear, despite having selected other text.

Changing the command line and selecting that changed text, however, does reflect the change.

Thanks!

Patrick