Hi Christian,

Thanks for the quick response! That query returns the following:

<element name="id" count="2962858">
  <text type="integer" count="2962858" min="87908" max="18039985"/>
</element>

Out of curiosity, is there a way to see index utilization through the DBA
web app or via the ClientSession java class [1] instead of the GUI? I'm
using the client/server architecture so mainly run queries these ways.

Best,
Matt