> Thanks for the quick response! That query returns the following:

Interesting; all elements seem to have a single text node. Hm. Can you provide
us with a self-contained example?

> Out of curiosity, is there a way to see index utilization through the DBA
web app or via the ClientSession java class [1] instead of the GUI? I'm
using the client/server architecture so mainly run queries these ways.

With the ClientSession class, it should be possible to enable the query
info by enabling the QUERYINFO option [1] (which you can then request via
the info() method). In the DBA, there’s currently no such option.

[1] https://docs.basex.org/wiki/Options#QUERYINFO