*Subject:* java binding passing variables

I am trying to use xquery to transform Tibetan which is presented in Roman
script to Unicode, i.e. into original Tibetan script. For this I use
existing java code from here:

https://github.com/buda-base/ewts-converter/blob/master/src/main/java/io/bdrc/ewtsconverter/EwtsConverter.java

I add the jar of this code (
https://jar-download.com/artifact-search/ewts-converter)  to my basex
library and import like this:

import module namespace bdrc = "io.bdrc.ewtsconverter.EwtsConverter";

I can then use a java method to convert my Romanised Tibetan text to
Unicode Original Tibetan script like so:

let $roman := "bkra shis bde legs"

return

bdrc:toUnicode($roman)

so far it works perfectly:

བཀྲ་ཤིས་བདེ་ལེགས

My  problems begin when I try to add additional parameters to the
conversion.

 The java documentation lists a number of possible parameters:

*toUnicode(String str, List<String> warns, boolean sloppy, boolean lenient)*

(I want the “warns” one) but I am just too stupid to figure out how exactly
to include this in in my  xquery code. Can anyone help out?

 Thanks Burkhard